confirm 5517f524d7bf1e73ae75920fade62305989f3a8c

Lowe, Roy roy_lowe at fws.gov
Tue Sep 2 12:46:52 PDT 2014

All:

The original email that started this was addressed to
pbergeron at biorex.com asking
if that person if they wanted to be removed from the mailing list but it
was somehow cc'ed to everyone.   I think  the only person that needs to do
anything is pbergero <pbergeron at biorex.com>n and the rest of us can chill!

Roy

--
Roy W. Lowe, Project Leader
Oregon Coast National Wildlife Refuge Complex
Roy_Lowe at fws.gov
www.fws.gov/oregoncoast/
"Like" us at www.facebook.com/usfwsoregoncoast