confirm 5517f524d7bf1e73ae75920fade62305989f3a8c

Ben Duthie ben at princeofwhales.com
Tue Sep 2 12:51:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Allow me to interject and I do apologize to those who were not meant to be included in this thread.

As of July 1st, Canada implemented new antispam legislation stating that business must confirm consent or implied consent prior to sending email notifications. These notifications must also clearly identify the business and its intentions as well as include and unsubscribe feature.

If you wish to re-subscribe to our newsletter, please follow the steps included in the chaser email previously sent. If you do not respond to this chaser email, you will automatically be removed from the mailing list.

I will review this thread and manually input those who have requested to be re-added. Thank you.