confirm 5517f524d7bf1e73ae75920fade62305989f3a8c

jacopo di clemente controja72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:56:52 PDT 2014

Please take care of this, should be spam.
I don't want to be removed from the mailing list, it's very important since
I'm searching for a master's project.
cheers,

*Jacopo Di Clemente*
*Msc student - Marine Science*
*Institute of Biology - Southern Denmark University*

*+45 93910840*
*Odense, Denmark*