confirm 5517f524d7bf1e73ae75920fade62305989f3a8c

Alana Phillips alana.phillips at me.com
Tue Sep 2 13:00:41 PDT 2014

Hi Ben,

This is all quite confusing. I did not receive the so-called "chaser email", and judging by this thread, it looks as if many other people did not receive it either.  We just started getting these forwarded emails completely out of the blue, with no other context.  Your response assumes that we have received this chaser email and are responding to it, but that is not the case.  It is no wonder we are all confused, and becoming frustrated with the email deluge.

Respectfully,

Alana V. Phillips